Friday, February 10, 2012

Twitch Angry ***New Interview***


Twitch Angry is an awesome punk band out of Sacremento. They have an awesome live set and have shared the stage with some of the OC most legendary punk bands. They have some touring experience. They have also released an incredible album. I got Twitch to tell their story...

Introduce yourself…
Hello I am Twitch Angry.

How did the band start?
Well I had a dream... Lol, ok I stole that from martin Luther king... Well after the H.I.P.A,-CHRISTIANS broke up in the 80's I Quit listening to everything even the radio, didn't have one CD. Musically dysfunctional... I  just wrote... I wrote 6 albums the one that is out now Twitch Angry is the first of six... So I was busting gear for the Fryed Brother band (there a hard core biker country music band) and I was coming back to sac on there tour bus from Oakland, and I started spitting some lyrics out and humming the tune and he told me that the shit was great I should start jamming... But he also got me hooked on fishing and i had this bass boat and see this big ass yacht,and I  looked at it and said fuck this I want it and hustling and selling drugs ain't going to get me there... I know I'll put a band together go to the big show and buy this yacht... So the band was put together so I can get a yacht so I don't have to freeze my ass of fishing... In short... Oh I met the owner and he said he would sell it to me for 600,000 which is a fair price...

How did you come up with the name?
That's an easy one... It's my name... Twitch Angry, twitch cause I'm hyper  Ritalin style and angry cause I am naturally pissed off 24 7 even in my sleep my wife will verify. That. And no I didn't name my self,I was named by  elders... I ain't a lame...

Who would you say are your influences?
The Fryed Brother have and still are a big Influence on me... I have done everything they have told and taught me and owe a lot to Harry and Tommy Fryed and Doug,warren ,and yes bobby there drummer has even gave me some heads up knowledge for the road ,that band tours 24/7 that's what its about touring how can you destroy America sitting at home.

What is the punk scene like in Sacramento?
Shit it's ok depending on who's coming through there have been some really good pit action here and there ,if you see my official murder video and the rag video on YouTube you will see some good pit action ,we really can stir shit up, and I have been slam DANCING for 30 years, broke alot of bones at shows, been stabbed at some shows in the pit, that was all in S.F though, where I was spawned... I really love the whole scene, I've slammed danced gangloads of times at Fear, MDC, Total Chaos, D.I., Agent Orange, DRI shows now I play with them it's pretty trippy to be playing with the bands i would go out and give my soul to night after night and run a hospital bill up for my mom to have to deal with... Thanx Mom... I would lock your  door tonight if I was you... Mom... LOL

Describe the song writing process...
I'm really deep, so if you want to know I'll tell ya... Something pisses me off or gets my attention I right about it... I hear the tune in my head then I see the video in my head then i right about what I saw... I also see nothing butt numbers and musical notes and letters all over the place it could really be uh interesting actually lets just call it a curse... And can you believe I don't get an ssi check. Fuck I'm not even human... I'm just the pilot driving this monkey suit... The gate was left open and now this world is my play ground... Murder is fun... Check my murder video out it was labeled disturbing by Rich Mouser where we recorded our album in Pasadena and Capital records, I  think there actual words were... Twitch Angry's a fucking lunatic and he will be blackballed... Yet here I am ranked #1 in Sac on reverb, top 60 in the country and 130 or so world wide, 16,000 plays a day, and fans in the four corners of the earth... And yes sporting the Fuck all cops tatted on the side of my head selling the shit out of my F.A.C shirts with 2 middle fingers... Double fuck you coopers... Yea see... Take my skate board again see ... And I'll have to put one in ya see... Lol that was my gangster impression buggsy... Prohibition shit.

You released 'Nothing Nice', tell us about the album...
Is not released yet but I promise you it is way stronger then the first album, double standards, 211 with a 187, life's just a battle, and the next album CALLED ROTTEN TO THE CORE just kills that with the huge song of mine Hey look at me... HEY LOOK AT ME...  I GOT HORNS FUCK THE BADGE AND THERE UNIFORM' THEY LIVE A LIFE OF TOTAL SCORN, THEY GOT NO CHANCE TO BE REFORMED...

What else have you released?
I have released the first album I'm just waiting either to get picked up by a label or run into some backing, fuck a drug cartel, growers, fucking mafia, I don't really care who, they just better have balls cause I do not play well with others, the plan is twitch angry #1 number 2 nothing nice, #3 rotten to the core, #4 fuck you America you fucking made me #5 Save a child fuck a priest... That's one of my personal favorites... AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST if I  ain't assassinated by our friendly neighborhood police, F.B.I. or any local law enforcement I OWN THE WORLD... Then your all on your own cause, I'll be heading back home... Fucking cant wait... To fullfill my destiny and get the fuck out of here... So let's everyone out there help push my ass to the top, listen to my stuff, don't categorize me I'm not punk enough not metal enough not hard enough, just give it a chance listen to my message, I'm rewriting the bible, songs like don't need love to fuck, fuck you in the neck, the rag murder, I'm on your side, I'm on your team your not twitch angry fans, your Twitch Angry's friend's, I'm about the ghettos and street life, I will start the revolution if you let me, before this country takes everylast thing from us even our music...

Who are some of the bands you have done shows with?
I have opened for bands such as Rehab, Total Chaos, MDC, Fear, Agent Orange, D.I., Death Angel, fucking noise attack from o.c. there fucking fun, the Insurgence there hell of fun George fucking prick Lynch from Dokken, shit we played over 200 shows last year... There's a ton more...

Do you prefer to do shows at large venues or small clubs?
Doesn't matter the pits are fucking ragging no matter where we play but seriously I think over 100,00 plus is where I would feel right at home with  those numbers I'm sure I could trigger a nice size riot cop cars turned over and burned you know plain simple adulterated fun...

Have you toured?
Yes we had to cut this years tour off short cause of my lame ass guitar player cut out in New Mexico for his girl, in my book there is no reason good enough to not terrorize America, huh when we got back i put out my first official video murder and i load a shot gun and then it goes to this envelope that has $50,000 on it i pull out this band pic of us and he DARIN STANNER OR MANSON what i called him i put a red x on his face then the next scene i shoot the shot gun and the next scene I'm dragging a body stuffed in a bag and dump it on the side of a road and drop kick it... The next day he fucking slashed all four of my wifes tires on her car... Someone I know was there when he saw it... He flipped out... Fuck him anyways he is a disgrace to any music scene hell music alone for that matter... one time our bass player max volume's grandson yea thats right gram pa max, was rushed to the hospital ,and max got the call and wanted to leave and cancel the show... I said check this out weather your there at the hospital or not, it will make no difference weather the kid lives or dies, you have no control, you want to be pissed, be pissed at god not me cause were playing the show... Well we played the show... we have played in about 8 states give or take but I am hitting 48 states next year summer for sure ...

Is there a favorite band you like to do shows with?
Like I said I love slam dancing so the meat men, fear, agent orange,  M.D.C., D.R.I., Total Chaos, Slayer. Would love to play with Social Distortion, so any of those bands I would love to do a U.S. or world tour with for sure

Is there a favorite place you like to do shows at?
Yes there is any club on the road i love touring ,i love going to city's and hanging out ..i guarantee i will not disappoint no matter what you think ,or how you class us ..you see us live i will promise you this you will dance your ass of cause were that heavy of a vibe that will suck the violence right out of you check our videos out ..those pits are not staged they just simply can't reisist that backward down drum beat..its bloody fucking evil..nl..nl means not laughing....

What do you see is the future of Twitch Angry?
Total dominance of the world destruction is eminent ..and i wont disappoint i'll probably OD on a heroin overdose ,or die in a plane crash,or get shot on stage,or hit by a plane ,but i wont and cant kill my self ,its against the rules ....

How can people contact the band?
http://www.reverbnation.com/twitchangry66613
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Twitch-Angry/146610818721592?v=app_2405167945
Twitch Angry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate